Placing an Order
- Browse our online shop and click ADD TO CART next to any item you wish to purchase. This places the item in your shopping basket. You can chose how many of the items you wish to buy and the total will be added up for you.
- Items can be added, removed and reviewed. Select VIEW CART to do this.
- You can abandon your shopping cart if you want (poor thing). Don’t worry, after a while, the cart knows it’s not wanted and the information expires.
- When you’ve finished shopping, select VIEW CART and click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- You will fill out your name, address and email address. If you wish, you can give us the option of contacting you by phone, if we need to.
- You will have a choice of where you want the item(s) to be delivered, other than your postal address.
- Your payment will be processed securely by PayPal, a trusted, global payment gateway.
- We have no access to your debit or credit card information.
- Your order will be acknowledged and processed with our grateful thanks.
Delivery and delivery charges
All items for sale are usually kept in stock. If for any reason we cannot dispatch your order within 5 working days (excluding weekends), we will notify you either by telephone (if you have provided us with your number) or email. You will be given the opportunity to cancel the item(s) out of stock, or else be given an expected date of delivery.
Our standard delivery charges are:
Europe, outside the UK:
Standard delivery £5.50 per item
Standard delivery £2.50 per item
For large orders, please contact us and we will research the best postage price.
Postal charges are based on the most economical delivery service which can be purchased from Royal Mail. If you buy more than one item, and we can find a cheaper form of delivery, we will do so and refund a portion of your delivery charges.
When specifying a delivery address, please assess whether the packaged item(s) you have ordered will fit through a standard letterbox. If you think they won’t you may have to pick up the parcel from your local sorting office. For your convenience, you may specify a different delivery address from that used for billing.
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.